J + M // SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY

J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY

 

Just a few weeks ago, I was looking through the photos I had on my phone & realized that 80% of my photos were of my son, Jax. The other 20% were of Jax and I, our dogs, selfies, and the occasional food photo. I hardly had any photos of just my husband, JJ, and I and the ones that I did have were before Jax. I think the last time we actually had photos taken of us was back when we got married. So when the chance to work with Sho Boudreau came up, I knew we had to take it! I’m so glad we did because we absolutely love, love, love our photos!

A little before our shoot, Sho and I spoke about the vision we were going for. We were pretty much on the same page so I knew this shoot was going to be great. Fast forward to the day of, Mother Nature totally had different plans for us! The sun disappeared and clouds rolled in. I was so afraid that it would rain on us but thankfully, it started raining right after we finished up. Literally, right after we left the location. Even though we had to deal with the weather changing on us, we made it work.

 

Shooting with Sho was awesome! She was so easy to work with and had us laughing the whole time. She really made us feel comfortable which I absolutely loved because if you’re not comfortable, then you’ll definitely see it in the photos. Who wants awkward photos? Not us! I’m so glad we shot with her because the outcome was absolutely AMAZING! I mean, the photos speak for themselves! If you’re in the Southern California area and are looking for an amazing photographer, head over to Sho Boudreau Photography and check out her work!

 

J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY
J + M // COUPLES SHOOT WITH SHO BOUDREAU PHOTOGRAPHY